Thursday, June 14, 2007

Barre (Vermont) Read Steal Away

This was back in early May, but I forgot to post this picture of the banner hanging from the public library. I spent two days in Barre middle schools and being feted. Like I always say, being feted is much nicer than being fetid. It was a little weird to discuss a book I wrote fifteen years ago -- the kids I was talking to were more familiar with it than I was. I meant to reread it before I went, but for some reason I didn't. And I couldn't remember many of the details. I said something about one of the characters, and the kids in the classroom all said, "Huh? No she didn't!" Ooops. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

No comments: